Thursday, March 19, 2015

Gold and White Chalkboard Wedding Cake

I got to make a giant 5 tiered cake!  And I had to drive it 3 hours to it's destination!!  The most tense 3 hours of my cake life!  I loved making this cake, though!!  It was a special cake to me because it was for a very close family friend.  She's basically a sister to me, and my kids call her their aunt, so it was a treat to make her cake for her!  It was fun taking the bride's ideas and mixing them all together to create something special just for her!

 It was fun getting pictures of the cake at it's venue, even though the lighting was a little hard to get good pictures.  
 Little Batman logo for the groom!
 The gorgeous bouquet that I based the flowers off of for the top of the cake.
 Wedding day!!  Pi day!
 The adorable proposal at campfire.  The airplane representing the time they spent apart while the groom was out of state.
 The first date at Jamba Juice.  Sharing a smoothie as they fell in love!
 They met on the dating site Tinder and this is the little logo for that site!
The lights were down and the evening was coming to an end but this image captured the fun sparkles in the cake!  This was probably the absolute best wedding I've been to!  I love you Nicole!!!!  Thank you Nicole and Grant for letting me be a part of your special day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment